Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day Tribute

Motherhood...

... is the best thing that ever happened to me. I never loved so much, smiled so much, yearned so much, let alone FELT so much in my whole life. I have been truly blessed to be a mother, I know it is my calling in life.

Proud to be their Momma

Dallin. First born. Busy. Brilliant. Cuddly. Athletic. Hilarious. Curious. Momma's boy.


Claire. Little sister. Princess. Easy going. Loving. Smiley. Beautiful. Momma's girl

My mom is my inspiration. I know lots of kids say this about their parents, so maybe it sounds a little Cliche but oh well. It's the truth. She is that mom that never puts herself first. She loves her kids and grandkids more than anything, and she has been such a huge part of my kid's life so far. I hope I received her genes when it comes to parenting! We love you Nana!

Andy's mom (Grammy) is the sweetest, kindest most patient lady I know. I strive to be even half the mother she has to her three boys! Thanks for always being such an example and loving my kids like they were your own!


I wanted to include this picture of my sister-in-law Lacy because I feel she has played a huge part of being able to survive motherhood so far. We have really developed an amazing friendship over the years. Our kids are so close in age, and not a day goes by that we aren't talking to each other and asking eachother for advice! Thanks Auntie for everything you do!


This is my beautiful sister Sarah. She is not yet a mother, but I know that when that day comes she will be the most amazing mom. She has so much love to give, and I cant wait for her to experience the joy that I get to every day. Love ya sis!

0 comments: