Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Aquarium

On memorial day we had planned on going to the zoo, but due to the LAME weather we were forced to make new plans. We ended up going to the Aquarium in Sandy, and Dallin had fun. It is not very big, and it only took an hour to get through the whole thing, but it was something to do to get out of the house for a bit. Andy, Nate and I had fun showing Dallin all of the different fish. He loved them, but when it came time for the Jelly fish, he was not so sure. He was quite scared of them actually, it was kind of funny. Here are a few pictures from the day.

Here we are, the happy little family! Too bad Dallin doesnt ever want to smile for the camera!

This was right when we walked in, Dallin was so excited as you can tell by his expression. How cute is he?



I love this one because you can see his reflection in the glass. It reminds me of one of those old school pictures that we all had done when we were little... you know what I am talking about!!

Here is Dallin in the cute tunnel that had little peep holes filled with aquariums and fish. It was so funny because he would not crawl into the tunnel. Instead, he turned around and backed into it like he did when he learned to go down stairs. What a funny kid.

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Ashley, I totally forgot about that tag until I clicked to your blog!! Sorry! It's been crazy here!
The Aquarium looks fun! I've been meaning to take Cameron, but with Tuesdays being my only free day, I have to actually put it on the calendar or else other things come up!
You should get that stroller now....even with one kid it would be worth it because Dallin could ride in the front or on the back. It feels the same as pushing a single stroller. You can borrow ours if you want to test it out!
Love ya!

Jen Lee said...

Isn't the aquarium awesome?! It is nice to have somewhere close to go and it doesn't take too long. I love the reflection picture~ it did bring back some memories ;)