Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yucky sickness

Well now that it has finally started warming up, Dallin decided to contract a yucky virus that has been lingering now for over a week. It started out with vomiting (which was nasty by the way). After, he had four lovely days full of diarrhea. Just when we thought we were getting better, Dallin spiked a high fever and went lethargic on me within a five minute period. I thought he was going to pass out or have a seizure or something because he was so weak and mumbling it was totally scary. The doctor said she was not concerned since Tylenol brought the fever down. That fever lasted about three days, and today he is left with a runny nose and barking cough. Oh the joys of motherhood.

2 comments:

Carly said...

Oh! Poor Dallin! And poor you! I'm sorry he's been so sick. That totally sucks. I hope things get better soon. FYI...I tagged you if you want to participate. Check my blog out.

Jen Lee said...

Oh my goodness~ how sad! I'm glad it wasn't too serious, but it still stinks to have a sick baby!