Thursday, March 19, 2009

Baby Talk

I feel like my pregnancy has FLOWN by. Its hard to believe that in less than 3 months our sweet baby girl will be here. I have been thinking about what this all means for our family, and the biggest adjustment I think I will have to make is finding a balance between Dallin and Claire. It kind of makes me sad to think that Dallin wont be my only sidekick anymore. I am so grateful we have family near by who will still want to spend 1 on 1 time with him. My mom even told me that while I was on maternity leave she would still watch Dallin on her one day! How nice is she? By the way, let me just say I have the best mom ever. She has really been the best "nana" and boy does she spoil my kids. Dallin always had a closet full of clothes and his own nursery which now has become his "big boy" vintage airplane and car room. And now, the extra closet is already jam packed full of baby girl things. I think she has a bit too much fun shopping (but she sure knows where to shop and gets the best deals ever). She also has helped me pick out fun decorations for Claire's room, and has even paid for lots of the stuff. How sweet is that? Love you mom!!! Anyway, I have been feeling pretty good overall. My pelvis has really started bothering me, it makes it hard to move around. I have heartburn all the time (hopefully this indicates lots of cute red hair). I am super excited for the ski season to be over so I can clear out Andy's office and start decorating the cute shabby chic room that I have all planned out in my mind. I was thinking today, what if the baby comes out a boy? I am sure every parent has this thought, but seriously, I would die! I will post some pictures of the finished product once we get started here in the next few weeks.

3 comments:

MEGGandBOBBY said...

i am getting so excited to meet CLaire, I hope that she has tons of red hair.. I am also excited that I get to see you like 3 times in the next few weeks!!

KRISTINA said...

That is a nice mom... I don't have that kind of mom, but I have a goal to be that mom to my kids!

Becca Jane said...

I had a REALLY hard time adjusting to it not just being me and Cam anymore. I wasn't prepared for how guilty I would feel that I couldn't give him 100% of myself anymore. It only lasted a few weeks though, so now it's all good! You guys need to come up and play! Can't wait to meet Miss Claire (and see her in her cute hair bows!! haha)