Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The newest purchase


Okay, so I am so excited that I finally found a stroller that I LOVE! Today I bought this awesome Graco Quattro Duo stroller. I have battled with this decision for a while now, and have done tons of research and asked total strangers tons of questions about their strollers. I thought for sure I had decided what kind of stroller I wanted, considering Dallin would be almost 3 when the baby came. The Sit-N-Stand stroller seemed to be the most logical because it allows the older child to have more freedom being able to sit or stand in the back, while the infant was in the front. The more I thought about it though, the more I was worried that Dallin would have too much freedom. He is totally the "run away" kind of child and I feared that he would just take off while I was busy doing something with the baby, or paying at the store etc. I decided I wanted a stroller where he could still be strapped in if necessary, but still have some freedom. Also, for long days at the zoo and other outings, I wanted him to be able to rest or even sleep. Well to make a long story short, I found this stroller which seemed to be the perfect blend of the two. The front allows the older child to easily get in and out, but still has straps, has the recline feature and even cup holders! I was thrilled when I found this stroller, but not thrilled on the $250 price tag. Seriously? I was stumped, but luckily I found an awesome website which had this stroller on sale for $150. That is $100 dollars off yo! I could not believe it, and to make things even that much sweeter, my cute mom and dad ended up buying it as a gift for us. What a great end to my stroller saga.

4 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Awesome! Yeah we have a sit n stand, and even though I haven't tried it with both kids yet, I don't think I'm totally satisfied with our purchase. sad. Let me know how you like that one! See you Saturday!

MEGGandBOBBY said...

ha ha Good Story Ash.. You will have to help me when my stroller days come!!

Meghan Hendrix said...

It looks so fancy!

Whit said...

What website did you find that on? I've been looking at double strollers and really like how this one looks! How have you been feeling?