Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy 27th B-day Andy!

Thursday was Andy's Birthday but I worked and he has class that night. So the big day wasnt full of much fun. However, I had something up my sleeve for him, and I was so excited to surprise him on Saturday. I arranged for my mom to watch Dallin and we headed out without Andy having a clue what was going on. We headed up the street to Tsunami, which is an awesome sushi restaraunt. I am not a sushi fan, but he is and hadnt been forever. It was way yummy and it was nice to enjoy a dinner without having to entertain a 2 year old. After dinner we ran home for a second, and while Andy ran in the house I slipped his Jazz Jacket on the seat. When he came out he realized the next part of the plan. We headed down town to the Jazz game where we enjoyed an AMAZING game. We had been ahead at one point by 20 points, but with 2 minutes left we found ourselves down by 7. Well basically we sunk some amazing shots and ended up tieing the game sending it into overtime. We eventually won so that made it even more sweet! We played the Suns so I got to see Shaq in person. He is huge, and because we were on row 13 I got an awesome picture of him and Boozer. Sunday we celebrated his birthday with his family and yummy German Chocolate cake. Tonight we are headed to my parent's house for more fun and food! I just wanted to say how much I love my hubby. I am so proud of him, he has been working so hard with school, and 2 jobs. I cant wait for him to graduate this summer so he can have some long awaited free time! I love you babe.


3 comments:

Johnny and Kaley said...

Happy Birthday Andy! We hope you had a great day! It sure sounds like you did. We keep saying we need to get together for dinner but we really do. Maybe a late birthday celebration? Hope you guys are doing well and we hope to see you soon!

KRISTINA said...

What a nice wife you are... and what a good guy andy is.... Happy Birthday Andy, from the Francom Fam!!!

MEGGandBOBBY said...

THAT IS AN AWESOME PIC OF BOOZER!! I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A PIC OF YOU 2 AT DINNER, I AM GLAD THAT YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT!! HOW DID YOU GET SUCH GREAT SEATS!?