Wednesday, May 27, 2009

BELLY TIME

I have hit the 37 week mark, so I decided it was time for a belly shot. Dont mind the fact that my face is not in the picture, I just hate myself in pictures right now. Gotta love the fact that I am in Pajama pants too. I dont really care, I admit I live in them when I am at home! I went to my doctor today where she checked me. I am dilated to a 1+ and 50% effaced. She said her head is down low, so I am excited that my body is preparing for this babe. I was able to schedule my induction for June 11, so that is perfect! I cant wait to meet this sweetheart!

2 comments:

Ulrich Family said...

ok you are so cute prego. This makes me want to have another baby right now.

Meghan Hendrix said...

Haha you look so cute. You're so tiny with this cute little belly!