Sunday, May 17, 2009

Graduation

Andy walked at the University of Utah, despite not being quite done with classes. He has a few more classes to take this summer, but since they dont offer commencement after summer semester, they allow those graduating to walk early. It was a really nice day and a quick and easy ceremony. After we all went to lunch for some yummy Olive Garden to celebrate!

My cute hubby in his cap and gown. I am so proud of Andy for reaching this point in his life. He has been such a great example and I am glad that he accomplished his goal.

Here is Andy with his brothers.

Dont you just love the fattness in this picture. Oh well, I guess that's what you get being 9 months prego! I figured we needed a picture of us together for a keepsake, despite the fact I hate my picture being taken right now.

1 comments:

The Durr's said...

Whatever Ashley you're probably the cutest prego lady I've ever seen!! Congrats to Andy!!