Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bowling

We went bowling last night with Andy's fam for his brother Gregg's b-day. It was so much fun, and it was Dallin's first time bowling. I was a little hesitant at first, because Dall is the type of kid who takes off running at any second and a huge bowling alley seemed a bit too scary. Well, we survived and actaully Dallin was very well behaved and thought bowling was the greatest thing ever. He used that little metal slide thing that you can roll the ball down, and he clapped after every turn. It was so cute. After about seven frames he discovered the arcades in the back and bowling was soon forgotten. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. As for me, I found out that I bowl much better left handed. Strange, I know, but I think I was meant to be left handed. First off, I kick better with my left foot, I am more flexible on my left side, I do lefty carwheels (i know what you are thinking, when do I do cartwheels) and I wakeboard with my left foot forward. that sounds like lefty to me. So basically I sucked at bowling until I switched to my left hand. It was fun being with Andy's family, and we ate at Fat Cat's beforehand. Good times! Thanks Sylva's for a fun night. Too bad I forgot my camera so there are no pics to share.

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

We think Cameron is a lefty....he kicks, throws and writes with his left hand. Bowling sounds FUN, we will have to try that! I know what you mean about Dallin taking off in public places....let me know if you ever come up with any good solutions!!

The Durr's said...

I can picture Dallin bowling that's awesome! Yay for new blogs! :)