Sunday, September 7, 2008

Cousins




I just wanted to post a little entry about Dallin and his sweet cousin Lyla. You see, I grew up the youngest cousin in my family by 15-20 years easy. My mom was the youngest of 5 and she didnt have me until she was 38.... you do the math. Anyway, I never had tons of little cousins running around at Sunday dinners or Holidays. I am so grateful that Dallin has the opportunity to have cute little Lyla in his life. So far, she is his only cousin, but now that Lacy is prego again, Dallin will soon have a "baby boy to play football with" as he would say! Lyla is exactly one year younger than Dallin, and I hope they grow up to be good buds. They play together so well right now (even though Dallin sometimes tackles her, and tries to pick her up by her head...). He loves that girl. I mean who couldnt seriously just look at that darling red hair.

6 comments:

The Sylvia's said...

DANG! That little girl is cute...wonder who she belongs to. :)

Becca Jane said...

Aww, they are SO cute together!

The Sylvia's said...

P.S.--the top picture is my FAVE! They look so angelic. Good thing we know what they are really capable of. :)

KRISTINA said...

They are both so cute. I can't wait to see the little man that is cookin. Congrats Lacy!

Jen Lee said...

The two of them together is so cute and they do look angelic in the first picture!

MEGGandBOBBY said...

ash your boy is seriously so freaking cute, I need to see him before he gets his license ha ha ha just kidding