Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So you think you can dance

So my mom bought us tickets to go see the "So you think you can dance" live show last night. I will tell you this... I only watched a few of the episodes (my mom and sister were devoted fans) so I wasnt quite sure what to expect. I was so pleasantly suprised. It was one of the coolest things I have ever been to. These people are so amazing, they way they can move and adapt to other styles of dancing outside of their specialty is unreal. I had such a good time, and by the end of the night, I felt like I knew each one personally. Three of the final ten contestants were from Utah, so it was neat for them and the audience was way into it. There were some spectacular dances, each with its own story and emotion. I mean, I am not a dancer by any means, and it really made me appreciate the art behind it. WOW!

Here we are, the three little Quentin Gals. Thanks mom for the tickets.

My beautiul sister, Sarah!

These two were the hit of the night. Joshua was the winner of season 4, and Katee was the top girl. They each won lots of money. Their dancing styles are so different, but together they just worked so well.

This was by far the most popular dance. Everyone was screaming so loud after, it was way cool. I was so impressed! Chelsey (from Utah) and Matt were the dancers in this one.

This dance was very dramatic. It was choreographed so well and was just so unique!

2 comments:

The Sylvia's said...

that's weird...you guys don't even look related.

Jen Lee said...

My sister-in-law went and said it was amazing, but that the music wa a little too loud. What a great mom to take you guys!