Friday, December 19, 2008

Bye Bye Blaze

Well for those who havent heard, the AFL (arena football league) had to cancel their '09 season. This means that all employees were laid off including Andy. We sort of figured it was coming, but it is still a bit shocking. Today was his last day, and he has started his ski delivery business full throttle now. We hope it goes well for us so he wont have to find a different job, so now we just sit and wait! Already, Andy has jumped right into this new job with total motivation, and has quite a few reservations already for this weekend and more to come. We are excited for this new journey, and hope things work out in the end. You know they always say things happen for a reason!! In other news, I have decided to go to fetal fotos at 15 weeks to find out the sex of the baby. For some reason I am incredibly anxious to find out this time around. I invited my mom and mother in law to come to the ultrasound, so it will be a fun event for everyone. I go this monday, so wish me luck and of course I will post as soon as I find out!

3 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Can't wait to hear what he/she is! Are you still guessing girl? Either way, hope your pregnancy is going smoothly! Happy Holidays!

Whit said...

Good luck with Andy's new endevor he's good at whatever he does so I'm sure the both of you will have lots of sucess! It will be fun to find out what your having! have a great Christmas!

KRISTINA said...

whoo hoo. call me as soon as you know... I am excited.