Thursday, December 11, 2008

Updates.... and stuff

So I am 13 weeks prego now, and look like I am about 17 or so. I cant believe how fast I started showing with this baby. My belly button is already close to popping out and i am getting close to having to transition to maternity pants. Wow, who would have thought. Maybe one day I will be brave enough to post a belly picture. I havent taken one yet but probably should here soon. I have started feeling better (as far as the nausea goes). I am still very fatigued and have a hard time getting through the day. I was in bed by 8:30 last night, sorry Andy I am so boring! Dallin is getting over a nasty cold which meant not a lot of sleep at night for either of us. I have been such a homebody (which is so unlike me) because I have had no energy to do anything. I need to get out and finish christmas shopping, it is sneaking up on us here so quickly. Other than that, things are good at the Sylvia house. For those who may have heard, the AFL (arena football league) which is who Andy is employed by, might be going under. Ya, I guess the whole economic crisis has really hit them hard. They have been trying to work things out for a few weeks now, but things arent looking too hot. That means Andy will lose his job with the Blaze if the league goes under. No worries though, because Andy just scored a new part time job which he will be working from home running a new ski delivery business for Canyon Sports. Its not full time, but atleast we will have some income if the Blaze go under till he finds something else. I will keep everyone posted on that. Bye for now!

5 comments:

KRISTINA said...

Jared sent me a text last night saying the blaze wont be playing next year... I thought of you. Dang! I am sorry. Glad to hear that he has something else lined up. I am also glad you are feeling better. We need to have another play date. Even if we just let the kids play and we chill.

Meghan Hendrix said...

yeah, you really should post some cute prego pictures! I hope everything works out with Andy's job. You just have to believe everything happens for a reason, and something good will come from all of this!

Anonymous said...

Ashley-
Hi! This is Ali Price, I saw your blog on Nate and Christa's and I had to blogstalk for a second, so I thought I would say hi! Congrats on your second baby, that is so fun...Dallin will love it. By the way he is super cute with all those curls. I am in X-Ray school and I was told by some classmates that they work with you. So ya, I hope I get through this program it is pretty tough. It would be great to do a rotation at Primary Childrens....you could give me some pointers. Anyways, say hi to the rest of your cute little Family for Nick and I. Now we can be blogger buddies! Keep in touch and Merry Christams!

Lloyd Family said...

Such is life... I'm sure you look absolutely beautiful with that belly starting to show!! I'm sorry about your husbands job. That stinks. Derek got laid off when I was a couple months prego and it sent me into a tail spin. It ended up being a blessing in the long run. Things always seem to work out some how.

MEGGandBOBBY said...

this means you are having a girl, when do you find out the sex? Or have you and I am just really out of the loop!?