Monday, December 15, 2008

Sledding!!!!

We decided to hit the hills for some sledding action. It was Dallin's first time, and he was so excited all day. I was a little unsure how he would handle the whole ordeal, but he loved it! After a few times he got a little more hesitant, but he still loved it!

Dallin of course had to ride with Granddad a few times. He loves his Granddad so much, they are such buds. Grammy even went down a few times.


Dallin looked so cute pulling the little sled all by himself.


We got all bundled up in our gear! I felt like I was going skiing, but that isnt in the cards for me this season! Being pregnant really limits what I can do, so I made the executive decision to try sledding. I hadnt been in years, and it was really fun! I didnt even fall off, so baby was totally fine LOL!


What a cutie all bundled up in his gear!

0 comments: