Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas '08




This Christmas was awesome, and Dallin had a blast. We started out with the Quentin family annual Christmas Eve party at my mom's house. I look forward to this party every year because it is really the only time I get to see my exteded family. We had a great turn out and I was able to show off my cute boy and announce my newest addition to everyone! After the party we headed home with some cute new jammies of course! We woke up early so we could enjoy a little time just the three of us opening our gifts. Dallin was adorable as always getting excited over every little gift. We had to rush though, because we had to head over to my mom's early. There we enjoyed all our wonderful gifts from my parent's, my aunt who always comes and stays on Christmas and of course my sis and Tyler. We had yummy breakfast and then ventured on to Andy's parent's. Again, we were spoiled and had fun with them. Overall it was a very nice Christmas. We got some wonderful things including clothes, CD's, movies, a video camera and a beautiful vintage painting of the Salt Lake Temple. I cant believe that next Christmas I will have two kids. How weird is that!!! I hope everyone had a great Holiday, and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

The Green's said...

Ash you look darling! I am glad you had a good christmas. You need to post more belly pics I want to see your cute belly!

The Green's said...

P.S. Dallin is adorable!