Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Just the two of us

So Andy has the opportunity to go to New Orleans for the weekend with the Blaze team for one of their away games. He is super stoked and gets to go for free, get his own hotel room, and cruise around with the players in the bus. Me on the other hand gets to spend two nights alone. I know, it doesnt sound so bad, but I have actually only been away from Andy for one night in our four years of marriage. I know I will be fine, but it is just weird when he is not here. I guess Dallin and I will just have to lounge around and watch tv and eat junk food all weekend! I am excited for Andy to go, he is really looking forward to it. I hope he has a good time, and eats some yummy creole food! (dont forget the beignets right Jenny!)

5 comments:

Foster Mom said...

you should totally go with him. Since he has his own hotel room. The only expense would be your air fare? That could be SO fun!! Are you ...you know what?

Kate

The Green's said...

I know the feeling of having the husband gone! Josh goes once a month for work. I am a wuss and always pack my things up and sray at my parents house! Your blog is darling! We have been gone rhe pasr week and so I haven't been able to check people's blogs!I'm sorry about your stuff getting stolen that is so rude! Also I can not believe Dallin is in a "big boy brd now!" Ya I'm wondering the same thing....are you prego?!!!

Ashley S. said...

Dont worry people, not pregnant

Becca said...

Hey I found you through Danielle! Your family is adorable, Dallin is soo cute! Congrats on the big boy bed...that's a big step!
Becca

Carly said...

What on earth is all this PREGO talk? How come everyone thinks you have a bun in the oven? I was getting worried you were keeping things from me! :)