Thursday, April 17, 2008

Violated

So last night someone decided to break into our garage and Andy's car. We left our garage open for a short time, around 9:30, and to our shock someone had been rummaging through our stuff. I feel so violated. I cant believe people are so mean. They stole Andy's backpack, which has all his school stuff (finals are next week) so now he is freaking out because he doesnt have his books or his calculator. They stole a bunch of other stuff incluing Andy's wallet and Nate's work bag. LAME. I usually am a trusting person, but not anymore. That was the worst feeling ever. I was so scared, I even went and got Dallin and had him sleep with us. So dont think you are safe, even when you live in a nice community with 20 other garages facing yours, I sure did.

5 comments:

Carly said...

Oh my gosh! That is unreal! I'm sorry, Ash. I really don't understand how people can be so low. I felt violated when someone stole all my flowerpots out of my backyard....I can't even imagine how you must feel having stuff taken from your garage. Stupid dumb people....

Becca Jane said...

Aah, that is SOOO scary! I'm so sorry! I wish people would find better things to do with their lives... I'm glad you guys were safe though, and that things weren't any worse! I feel relatively safe in these apartments, but I do get nervous about my car in the parking lot.

Jen Lee said...

Yikes! I am so sorry. The bumper sticker is true~ mean people really do suck!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

KRISTINA said...

I am so sorry ash. That really makes me mad. I cannot believe they did that.