Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My thoughts on blogging

For those who have blogs, you have come to learn that blogging is an enjoyable way to document your life, as well as keep informed about others who you care about. I visit my blog every day and see who has commented, etc. I love looking at my friends blogs too, and admit it, so do you. I just wanted to say that I have found many people's blogs that I know from the past and I think it is so fun to go visit their blog and see what they are up to. Also, many people have come across my blog and left comments, which i think is so neat! So, for those who think "blog stalking" is creepy, it really isnt. I find it fun to keep up with old friends. Now what is creepy is people who you have never met that comments weird things... you people need to STOP!

5 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Oh I "Blog-Hop" ALL THE TIME! It's fun!

Becca said...

You're hinting to me aren't you? You think I'm creepy huh? ha ha just kidding! Yes, I agree I've found a lot of people from the past too, it's fun! The ex-boyfriend one was weird though.

Kip and Lindsay said...

Just so you know... I am a faithful visiter of your family's blog!

Jen Lee said...

I think blogging is awesome. I did just get my first random comment from a stranger. It was a little wierd, but they left a nice comment, so I didn't mind too much! I like the new look of your blog~ very cute.

Meghan Hendrix said...

I agree, I love "blog stalking" It was actually what inspired me to start my own blog! How else are you supposed to keep up with your friends and their lives?