Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Nice Face


So lately Dallin has been really hard to take grocery shopping, because he doesnt like to sit in the cart. I have recently learned that bribing him with something yummy keeps him occupied. This time it was a candy necklace. I found one in my pantry and he was so excited to go to the store so he could eat it. Wow, that sure did the job and he kept his little bum in that cart the whole time. When I got home, however, I had quite the mess to clean up. This picture really doesnt do it justice because his hands and shirt were covered in the white chalky stuff. Isnt he just adorable?

4 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Yep, I know what you mean about using snacks as a bribe to keep them in the cart....I do it all the time! He's such a cutie, I miss you guys!!!

Jen Lee said...

You do whatever it takes!

Whit said...

I feel the same way, I dread going to the grocery store, I've resorted to going at like 7 in the morning when Jon is still home or after he gets home. It's so much harder and takes twice as long with kids. I love your new background. Tell Andy Hi for me! Have a great day. Whit

Sally said...

hey you guys. dallin is getting so big. i haven't seen him since he was tiny. ty loves your blog and is comparing ours to yours. he thinks i need to step up the my blogging abilities.